Envrionmental Engineering Group

Envrionmental Engineering Group

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Meeting New People


It was great meeting all the new people that we met yesterday. I learned what the proper way to go to an interview is. I also brainstormed about how a group communicates and works together. Today we did more of the Alaskan sieve analysis and completed more graph. I think it is great how we are learning the whole way through. I truely think that we are the best group and at the same time we are having loads of fun.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great training experience for my future career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you whe you say it good to meet new people because meeting new people can take futher than you are already. You never know what meeting new people csn turn out to be. Its good to try and get o know other people

    Rochelle Hamilton

    ReplyDelete